Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hello 23!

birthday number 23 came with the usual anticipation and was of course...amazing. :)  as is life.  i am excited to start a new year with a new perspective.  these days i am growing and am more aware of it than i have ever been in my life.  it's a time of change and transition and i'm learning to love it.  i don't live with extravagance, i live in extravagance.  for example, its 100 degrees in Cali and I live in a house with no air conditioning, no tv, no internet but, I'm loving on the most amazing friendships, both new and old, and making lots of happy memories as I work my booty off in the pursuit of my dreams.  Its lovely...really.  I want to document each moment to let you, the people I love but can't carry in my pocket, in on my secrets (or lack therof). stay connected and sit...indian style...'behind my eye.'

No comments:

Post a Comment