Tuesday, January 26, 2010

new year is happy.


sooo...i have made a promise to myself that i'm gonna be better about this blogging idea. :) i want us to be good friends. so, i'm saying 2010 equals a new leaf! 

thus far, the new year has been quite delightful! spent new year's eve in tennessee with my beautiful friendsies and was anxious to get back to california to work (and play). i love that fresh new feeling of motivation after i've been at home for vacay a couple of weeks...it excites me to get back to the left coast and attack my work. as a freelancer, it's allll about my self-persistence. since, i've been back, i have been very lucky to get some great jobs! including, a 4 day fashion/talent competition in beverly hills, doing a little makeup for the golden globes and sag awards, and coming up is a possible job for a mastercard commercial for the grammy's! -gotta love award season. it's encouraging to know january is crack-a-lackin. :) the weather is crabby with lots of rain and dreary days but, with probably 80% of the year being sunny and happy...i secretly LOVE these drizzly days. 

missing my foster family each and everyday but i survive with [much too] frequent phone calls and [wayyy too] many photographs in every corner of my room. :) 
currently: drinkinghotraspberrygreentea. & onthecouchwithmyroomies. loving on this tuesday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment