Wednesday, February 23, 2011

me & nyc.


So, I will say... It's been FAR too long. Actually, I'm a little embarrassed at the amount of time it's been since I updated the invisible blog world, (whoever you may be out there) on my far too rambunctious life. Where to begin?!? There is too much to sum up in one night. Especially considering it's 1 am on a school night. But, here goes nothin...

Firstly, I moved. As mentioned months ago, NYC is officially my new home (has been for about 4 months now). I started a new job, within the same industry but WAYYY different. Some people like to call it one of those ''9 to 5er's''. Yeah. Big Change. But, a good one indeed! One that I needed and pleaded with Jesus for. :) Sooo, anywho. Lot's of change- 

New job. New city. New LOVE life...my sweet Brad. New wardrobe...it's 50 degrees colder here than California 100% of the time. New snow boots...we have had more snow storms within the past 2 months than I have in my entire life, combined! New mentality...these New Yorkers are just NOT from Tennessee, that's for sure!! :) & a new outlook on life. A lot is different and I have had to adapt to many new things, really FAST. It's been a growing experience and a GOOD one at that. I am running a half marathon in a month and leaving for my first official ''business trip'' in the morning... Bentonville, Arkansas to Wal-Mart Corporate. YEAHHH. Excited, nervous & well, needing to get some rest. LOVE TO ALL. 

p.s. giving a shout out to my BIG SISTER!! For starting a new blog for my baby nephew, Sully, who will be arriving in 16 days! She inspired me to hop back on this blog train and keep truckin. Afterall, I am extremely thankful for this cyber generation! Why not take advantage. I'm rambling now... gnight.
xxL

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! :) Josh and I ran into Meredith at Litton's Saturday (I was asking about you). She mentioned another business trip, to Canada maybe?? Awesome! Is she not the cutest pregant person everr? I know you've gotta be so excited to be an auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brookie!
    Thank you! I'm excited to be back and suppperrr excited to be an auntie. It's going to be the most surreal yet rewarding things I believe. :) Meredith does wear that belly well. Although, I think right now, she looks like she is about to POP! We're so ready to go home to welcome that baby into this world! Can't wait!
    Toronto, Canada is in the near future indeed! This week actually. Hopefully lots more traveling to come this spring too! Good to hear from you. Hope you are doing well- :)

    ReplyDelete