Thursday, March 25, 2010

bruised bananas

ummm....nom nom nom. 

not feeling very inspired by anything in particular tonight. kind of heavy headed. meaning, got a lot on my mind and very un-eager to share via blog post for the whole entire world to see. although, i know deep down the whole entire world doesn't read my blog, it's scary to think of the possibilities. i'm like stuck in this, need a break from los angeles phase again. it happens quite often actually. it's such a thriving city. OBVIOUSLY, there is so much to do, beautiful weather, so much excitement all the time, but like the song says, ''....looking for a thrill, but, you've done it all.'' not to sound like negative nancy, but i'm kind of really ready to put my blue jeans back on. ;) (not that i really ever took them off). just thinking that, tennessee...and the lake...and a sundress with my cowboy boots, a beer, and the grassy front yard is starting to sound verrrry good to me. more often that usual. there again, i must remind myself, i change my mind like i change my undies but, a move might seriously be in the cards for the future. now, all of this is ''off the record.'' because, WHO KNOWS what life could offer in the next few months. but, either way, it makes me excited to think of those options. gots to factor in career opportunities somehow someway but realllllly, i know anything is possible.
ok, so.... that was totally oxymoronic of me to say, ''ohhhh i have so much on my mind but i don't want to spill via blog'' [but, i guess i will anyway]. dummy. let's be honest, life can't be strawberries and cool whip every single day. there will be bruised nanners in the mix. afterall, that leads to banana bread... right? (yummm)
love to all & goodnight.

xxL

lookie there, a totally uninspired me makes a quick turnaround to finding deep, analytical meaning in.... fruit. odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment