Thursday, April 1, 2010

bunnies and tutu's.

HAPPPPPPPPPPPY 1st day of April! i'm diggin this photo. & i am officially considering it my inspiration for spring. :) i feel it. although, we don't really have a spring in cali, i KNOW it's happening. it's in my bonnnnnes. not to mention, my mom and sis give me an update on how BEAUTIful the weather is in Tennessee literally, every hour. i kinda miss the excitement of a new fresh start. unlike here where it goes from cold and rainy to hot and sunny like lickety split! spring time is always my favorite time. like, starting new...a cleansing and riddance of cold and bitter to a welcoming of fresh, cheerful, sunny days. i look forward to this month and will hold on to it tight like a teddy. 

1st words that come to mind on this 1st day of April:::
pink.flower. floral. tutu. lace. spiders. freckles. grassy. curly. cartwheels. chirpy. birdy. blooms. 

bye.
xxL

No comments:

Post a Comment