Monday, February 1, 2010

monday funday.

so, first day on the new job. assistant to miss rosie johnston. & so happy to be where i am. as i long for motivation, encouragement, and inspiration each day in all that i do...it always seems to have its successful way of finding me in some way or another. as i go to take a quick bathroom break, i am faced with this little 'blurb' of sweet inspiration. love it....enjoy. happy monday!

in the infinity of life where i am, all is perfect, whole, and complete. i am one with the power that created me. i have within me all of the ingredients for success. i will not allow the success formula to flow through me and manifest my world. whatever i am guided to do will be a success. i learn from every experience. i go from success to success and from glory to glory. my pathway is a series of stepping stones to ever-greater success.
-ALL IS WELL IN MY WORLD.

so appropriate. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment