Sunday, February 21, 2010

sunday at the beach.



 













sundays always come with a pleasant anticipation... generally, it means, ''sunday funday!'' a cliche description but, you get the idea. ;) today, with it being sunday, me, meggo (the roomie), and her friend Brad who is visiting from NY decided, it was a day for the beach! of course... why not? it was beautiful, in the 70's, a little breezy, a little sunny. the only solution was the beach. it's always a good freeing feeling to get away from the city/hood (where i reside) and blend in with the beach bums. we went to my favorite, manhattan beach. which also happens to be the first place i stayed and ever visited when i came to california 2 years ago. so, i hold a dear place in my heart for sweet 
manhattan. so, needless to say, it's been a great weekend! i spent yesterday with the out of towner Brad and had my first ever LA subway/metro experience. i felt like new yorker again. :) rode to china town, loved on some chinese new year celebrations and some cheap (very nasty) chinese food. gagggg me but oh well. i love my weekend time. it's been a good one.

xx, lyd

No comments:

Post a Comment