Tuesday, January 10, 2012

roadtrip!




Bradley is turning 29 on Saturday!
Birthday's are sooo exciting and make the whole world happy!
Been planning the most amazing adventure everrr for this weekend!
But, I'm running out of time!
Better HURRY!

Ok...enough of the things beginning with B stuff. I ran out of cleverness.

I am surprising Brad with a fun little adventure to celebrate his 29th year of being alive! All birthday's are a pretty big deal & should all be treated as special but, this one is kind of huge to me. I mean, when I turn 29, all I will think about is, "Ohhhh dear!" & "This is my last year in my 20's!! What the H?" & "AHHH! I'm getting so old! Who am I?" & probably something like, "Oh well, let's make it guuuud." I mean, that's just what I will be thinking. But, assuming Brad is thinking the same thing, I want to send him out of his 20's with the a unique, fun, unexpected surprise(s) birthday road trip. That's all he will know...and obviously I can't type about ALL the details on here either but, this is all the information he (& the blog world) will be receiving:

1. Bring or wear your cowboy boots. They are essential.
2. Pack a rain coat, just incase.
3. Pack for 2 days and 1 night.
4. Bring your tennis shoes and a warm jacket.
5. Bring your birthday party attituuude because you WILL use it.
6. Just relax dude, we aren't going to Dollywood.

I think that's all he needs to know... If I forget something it's ok. We are in for a pretty low key but, beyond exciting weekend. Love that boy and I came along some things tonight that reminded me why...he loves me for ME, weirdo ME!

Lyddie

No comments:

Post a Comment