Friday, January 27, 2012

trending today...

.RAIn. [go figure].
.an hour long convo with Meggo. [she just got back from Asia and has a ''stomach bug'' if you know what I mean].
.messy hair and no makeup.
.coldplay- mylo xyloto on the tunes.
.searching my drawers for old clothes that i haven't seen in months, or maybe years, to make new outfits.
.job searching too.
.looking at the dishes in the sink about every 30 minutes thinking, "i should do that" but, still ignoring them.
.my red shoes are on. [even though I'm not going anywhere].
.a delicious afternoon snack. [steamed broccoli with lemon and hummus].
.a morning filled with coffee and hoda & kathy lee. [myfavvv].
.the FEB. issue of Glamour, InStyle, & Tay Swift Vogue in my lap.
.& this little necklace I have pulled out to spruce up my little black sweater and jeans.



.& it's FRIDAY!.
Hoping tonight can be a date night for me and BS. We struggle a bit with that when it's mid-dreary-january. We would much rather rent a movie and order chinese takeout like bums. But, making a better effort this weekend, considering I only have 3 more weekends here until my world travels begin! HAppY FriDaY!

{L}

1 comment:

  1. ok your hair is the bomb. Dont you love messy short hair?! And ps...love the necklace.

    ReplyDelete