Thursday, January 12, 2012

things i love right now

good morning blog people! (still believing that is an invisible land full of cyber looking people and not fully understanding WHO that consists of exactly)...

it's rainy today. just what i need, a rainy day. HA! not really, the rain actually hinders me from going outside which means i am confined to doing only a few things today but, good news is, i have a lunch date! a girl friend from my old work and i are getting together in SOHO for a catch up. we're going to a pretty neat little place called cafe habana, with supposedly, the most amazzing corn and cuban food everrr. it started as a busy luncheonette type place in mexico city and is now in 3 locations in the US- NYC, Brooklyn, & Malibu, which I regret I never tried out while living on the west coast. anyway, it looks delish!! looking forward to a good meal and good company. i'm sorry but, you just can't beat that!
check it out: http://www.cafehabana.com

just as my thoughts are always scattered, so is my blog... just some things i am lovin on right now in regards to, everything....hence the title.

{things i love right now}
.michelle williams and her pixie cut
.emma stone and her way of being awesome
.blogging (duh)
.spending time alone, listening to my ipod in new places
.my new short hair :)
.pandora on she & him channel
.my new red shoes!
.cooking things for my man
.journal-ing
.still loving red lipstick
.kate middleton and her classic brit style
.brooklyn and it's european feel
.random texts from brad throughout the day
.facetime with Sully

yep. that pretty much does it. happy thursday! oh yeah, hoping to bake a cake/cupcakes today for bradley p. Let birthday weekend begin!

Lyddie

No comments:

Post a Comment