Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Melbourne. Sunshine, Victoria.

This city is so eclectic and artsy I love it!! Tons and tons of small cobblestone streets and alleys with cafe's and bars and amazing restaurants. I have been to an Aussie rules football game in the middle of no where, a winery in the outback (that looks identical to Tennessee), and I spent today & yesterday browsing around Brunswick Street doing a little vintage shopping and scored with some great finds!! Today, Marlyn, Shannon, Charity, Taylor, Claire and I spent about 45 min in a vintage shop trying on retro swimsuits. I got 2 of the cutest suits of my life. So classic and flattering :). Everyone got one actually. Good finds.

Tomorrow is show #3 and the final show of Australia. It's kind of nuts how quickly this is going by, with only 1 more country/city left & 3 shows after tomorrow! It's sadly coming to an end... But, what a ride! It has truly been a life altering, mind boggling experience. I'm so happy it was granted to me:). I plan yo get brekkie around my hotel with dancer gals and go to a lift,e hat shop I found today to get brad something special. Bc he deserves it:) These hats though... Are sooo cool. All made in New Zealand. Great quality, unique hats. It's gonna be a good day.

Here's to a night of good, deep sleep.



Melbourne.

{L}
Be strong. Be smart. Be bold.

Location:Melbourne

No comments:

Post a Comment