Monday, March 26, 2012

The world behind and ahead

So, judging by the in flight air map, I am currently somewhere over dark blue, very deep ocean, somewhere in the middle of the pacific between Fiji and Aukland, NZ. I am on flight #1 of 5 on my trek back home. I am anxious and I can't sleep. Listening to Bon Iver (because that normally does the trick) just wide awake thinking about all the travel I have ahead of me the next 2 days but, so excited about seeing my family, my friends, & my sweet Bradley.

I keep feeling this overwhelming sense of happiness and joy and appreciation for the places I have seen, the people I have met, & the eye opening, jaw dropping scenery that God designed himself. It's been such a time of growth, traveling the past month... & as you might be catching onto, I am pretty phsyced about it. But, what I'm even more excited about is the life I'm going back to, it's pretty cool too. ;) It's sometimes really hard to be removed from the so called "real world" and travel the world, knowing that the "real world" is still waiting on you when you get back. But, for me and my optimistic thinking, I cannot wait to get back to my real world!....Brad, New York City, spring time on its way, a burning desire to chase my dreams again in a new place, my turquoise bike, date nights, sushi take out, curling up on the sofa and watching old James Dean movies, cooking, having wine with my man... Yea, its that good. :)

My point is, I've had the time of my life this past month (which feels like a year) of my life and I am so happy for the chance to see the world but I am even happier to see the world ahead of me. I know it will bring great things as long as I am keeping my eye on them. I hope to get there eventually... Because right now I feel like I am light years away!! Let me just fill you in on my journey to "home" (because I am makimg a few detours along thr way for BRITNEY/AJ WEDDING, etc...woohoo!!)

From Fiji to Aukland (customs/immigration).
Spend the night in Aukland airport.
Depart Aukland to Sydney (customs/immigration. &yes we are going backwards)
Sydney to LA (customs/immigration. Finally, USA!!!!)
LA to Dallas (thank G no customs)
Dallas to TN (hugging my momma's neck!)
{wedding festivities, wedding}
TN to Vegas (on Sunday to work ACM'S)
Vegas to NYC (I think I might jump out of the moving cab prematurely out of pure excitement).

It might be a minute (or a few days) before I get anywhere but, I'm staying positive and sleeping (a lot). Thanks for listening to me babble.




Last day in FJ :(

Love
{L}

Be strong. Be smart. Be bold.

Location:In the sky

No comments:

Post a Comment