Thursday, March 1, 2012

Show on the road!

Today was an all around amazing day... I have a million pictures to prove it... A beautiful, non stop 75 degrees, sunshine beaming, ocean breeze, 5 sweet gals, a nice cocktail, and the ocean. Yea, it was pretty much a day when I said to myself, "wow, this is my life?!" at least 5 times. Not to mention, I got to enjoy the company of the boss gal TS, outside of work. It was fun!

In Australia, at the beach, with no regards and the most gorgeous blue water I have ever seen (the Indian ocean). I am truly thankful to have gotten these opportunities in my life. How can I thank the Lord enough for making my dreams come true?

Tonight I am drained by the sun and trying to get prepared for our first show day tomorrow!! Excited! Let's get this show on the road!...TS Aussie/NZ 2012

Love to ya!

{L}
Be strong. Be smart. Be bold.

Location:March 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment